On the evening of 5th July, the government of Singapore announced special measures for the property market. As a result, there was a further decrease in the property and bank stocks.
Soon after this announcement, companies started reducing their trade prices. Few of the companies are mentioned below:
– City Developments experienced a decrease in stock value by 17% and it was traded at S$9.30
– Trades of UOL Group collapsed down by 12.65 percent. Thenew value was S$6.77. This allowed them to recover their previous losses
– Oxley Holdings reduced by 14.63 percent after which the prices shed to 35 Singaporean cents. It was among the heaviest trade as the turnover was of 22.39 million
– CapitaLand was trading at S$3.01 after the reduction of 5.35 percent
– The Real State Agency PropNex took a spill of 13 Singaporean cents and was traded at 56 Singapore cents
– APAC Realty dropped down by 21.15 percent and the price reduced to 61.5 Singapore cents
On Monday, PropNex stepped into the Singapore Exchange holding a per-share IPO price of 65 Singaporean cents.